Pages

Monday 23 June 2014

EcoTools Bamboo Kabuki Brush


I've been on the hunt for a Kabuki Brush to apply my powder foundation with, and recently stumbled across this. The brand EcoTools, is also 'earth friendly' as their make-up brushes are made out of bamboo.
And because of the Bamboo this makes the packaging look beautiful yet simple, it's a gorgeous drugstore Kabuki Brush that some say works better than the higher end ones! Would you agree though?

Not only is it adorable and fits in your hand perfectly, but it's also so soft and smooth on application. The Handle is short but quite wide so you can easily hold on to this when you're applying your make-up. You can use this to apply any of your powders and it will buff it into the skin beautifully. It glides on the skin smoothly and creates an even, light coverage that is buildable. This buffed my foundation beautifully into the skin, and made it look flawless and natural. This feels so luxurious on the skin because the bristles are incredibly soft and light. Once you buff your powder into the skin, you can see the areas that need a little more attention than others, but the bristles make everything so easy and simple and I can never apply too much with this brush. It is also very affordable drugstore make-up brush, I picked mine up from TK Maxx for £4.99 but unfortunately I can't find a link.It's never leaving my make-up bag, (apart from when it needs a wash!)

Which brand of brushes are your favourite?





_______________________________________________

_______________________________________________

2 comments :

  1. I was able to pick this up in TK Maxx recently, and I'm so chuffed with it! It's so perfect for travel!!

    My Summer Essentials Competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, isn't just. It's so lightweight feels like you're not doing anything. I was tempted to pick up the EcoTools Powder Brush but i hadn't tried this brand out before. I may have to go back!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x