Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

June Favourites


How quickly has this year gone let alone June, it's flown by.
I've been testing alot of new products throughout June and only a few made it into my current routine, I've also re-discovered a few products that I already had.
Anyway, it's June Favourites time guys! I've done previous posts on a few of my favourites already so I link those up for you guys.




Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray -
I have been loving this, especially when the weather's alot warmer because it's so cooling and hydrating. My skin has been loving this as well, since I began using this my skin's alot more calm. At first, I purchased the smallest size and used that up in 3 weeks then repurchased it and bought the middle sized spray bottle. It does last a long time, I was amazed how long the smallest bottle lasted even using it day and night it lasted longer than I first thought. Recent post here...

The Body Shop Coconut Body Mist - 
I wanted a perfume or mist I could use instead of my more expensive perfumes, and I found this gem! It lasts longer than my more expensive perfumes in my opinion and I can still smell this hours after I've sprayed it and it's a lovely summery smell. 

Hand Chemistry Hand Cream - 
I'm really enjoying using this hand cream, it doesn't sting or irritate my sensitive skin and the smell is so gorgeous, it's not a sickly smell. Just a hint of berries that smells beautiful when you're applying this hand cream. Recent post here...

Cicaplast Baume B5 Soothing Repairing Balm -
My skin has been loving this and when I stop using it I notice my skin becomes alot more dry and irritable. Since I began using the Cicaplast Balm my skin is more hydrated and plump and feels so much more comfortable as well! This cream is quite similar to Sudocrem, quite thick white cream that sinks in really quickly and once you've rubbed this in the white goes away. 

Bourjois 123 Perfect Colour Correcting Cream - 
I've struggled to find a liquid base that doesn't look cakey or dry out my skin, that is until now. This is hydrating and looks flawless on, also has great coverage especially for a CC cream, it's almost like a medium coverage light foundation. 

What are your June favourites?




___________________________________________

___________________________________________

2 comments :

  1. I keep hearing how the body mists last a long time, I shall have to order one soon. I want to try a CC cream, does it come in many shades? Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how long it lasts to say its so cheap, you'd spend ten times the price on an expensive perfume. Yes the CC cream comes in different shades, I love that because not a lot of cc and bb creams come in different shades.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x