Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Multi-Purpose Products.

The products I am about to talk about, can work wonders. I know, maybe a little too much. But these products work well on different things. You'll understand, scroll down to see for yourself.

Coconut Oil - 
The first product has alot of hype around it, although all true. It really is a multi-purpose product. That works well on any drier areas of the body, helps to moisturise skin,nails and cuticles. Also, applies to the ends of your hair to help keep split ends hydrated. Also use as a hair mask, once applied leave overnight and wash out the next morning and your hair will feel much more hydrated. Coconut oil is used to help stretch marks as it's a staple with new mums.Another purpose for this product is cooking, it's great to use instead of butter or olive oil and it is alot more healthier. 

Aqueous Cream -
My next multi-purpose product is Aqueous cream. Never heard of it, let me fill you in! A basic, cheap cream that can be used for alot of things. For example: I use this as an overnight face mask and let it sink in and over time my skin is alot more plump and hydrated. I also use it on my Eczema when I'm having a bath or shower, just to wash where my skin is sore. This doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it soft after use. Sometimes I use this as a cleanser, as it is so soothing. It helps wipes away any impurities without drying out the skin. This can also be used as a basic moisturiser to help hydrate the skin. It has also been noted that it is one of Louise Thompson's bargain beauty secrets. It must be good if she uses it! 

Argan Oil -
My last product is Argan oil and can be appear in different packaging but at the end of the day it's still the same product! This, I use as an overnight serum before my moisturiser. When I wake up I have lovely plump, hydrated skin. I also use this on the ends of my hair, helping to re-hydrate my poor hair. Use on dry patches and areas on the body that need a little more TLC. 

Do you have a multi-purpose product you love?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x