Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

What's in my Make-Up Bag?



A typical Beauty Blogger's post, What's in my Make-up Bag?! If you're as intrigued as I am then you'll want to know what's in my make-up bag, right? I've already done posts on a few products that feature in my daily make-up routine. 
I'll list the products in the order I use them. I've linked up all the products I can for you guys. 


Soap and Glory Hocus Pocus -
This is great underneath your foundation and illuminates the skin giving a perfect glowy base. This doesn't make your face look like a gigantic glitter ball, it's very subtle and neutral looking and blends out sheer. Recent post here...

No7 Instant Illusions Rapid Radiance Balm -  
This is a new beauty product in my make-up routine, a moisturising base that helps my make-up stay put all day and with the added hydration my skin feels plump and comfortable. I mix this in with Soap and Glory's Hocus Pocus Illuminator and blend this in with my fingers.Recent post here...

Bare Minerals Original Foundation in Medium -
My staple foundation which I've loved this for over a year now, comes in a travel friendly pot and a little goes a long way with this. I don't use alot at all, only the smallest amount and it covers redness and certain areas I think need a little more TLC but still gives me a natural look.I apply this with my full sized flawless face bare minerals brush.  

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 03/Medium Matte - 
New favourite Bronzer, it's so subtle and sheer on the skin and adds a buildable and natural look to your make-up. It's not an orangey colour which is what I love about this! I apply this with my Flawless Face Bare Minerals Foundation Brush.Recent post here... 

Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink -
I've had this blusher for a while and only recently re-discovered it. A vibrant pink that suits all skin tones depending on the amount you use. I lightly dust this on the cheeks to avoid over doing it because it is such a loud pink! You don't need alot at all overwise your cheeks may look like traffic lights...  (Just saying!) 

L'oreal Paris False Lash Flutter Mascara -
At the moment, I've been really been enjoying this Mascara. It gives such a natural look yet looks lovely on the lashes. The applicator is bigger, and more fanned out at one end giving your corner lashes some extra attention as well. No fall out or spider legs lashes, perfect! Recent post here...

Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil and Gel in Dark Brunette -
I recently found Revlon's new brow pencil and gel when Hello October and Vivianna does Makeup were raving about this product. It's so handy to have around because it is a two-in-one product, with a pencil on one end and a gel on the other its perfect for on the go! 

What are your staple make-up products in your daily routine?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x