Pages

Monday 7 July 2014

Currently Listening To


I'm currently loving listening to alot of different songs,in thepast few months alot of new artists have come to light and released some really good songs. Alot of them are really catchy and great either to sing or dance along too. But, I could only choose my favourite ones so far because the list would be as long as my arm. I picked four current songs I've been listening to non-stop, driving people crazy with because I've putting them on repeat for hours at a time. Anyway, let's get on with this shall we!?


Ella Henderson - Ghost
I loved watching Ella Henderson on the X-Factor because her voice is so beautiful for her age. This song is one of my favourites and have been since it came out! It's different to anything else in the charts at the moment, it's one of those songs you can sing along to pretending you sound just as good as Ella Henderson!

George Ezra - Budapest
I am completely obsessed with this song at the moment, when I first heard it I wasn't too sure but it has grown on me! Yet again It's so different to anything I've heard before, it's such a chilled out song perfect for a lazy day. He's got a beautiful, smooth voice and the video is a good watch as well. 

Sam Smith - Stay with me
I am guilty of continually singing along to this one, I love all of Sam Smiths songs. Compared to Money on my Mind, Stay with me is completely opposite. Money on my Mind is much more louder and more suited to dancing to in a club whereas Stay with me is perfect for chilling out and un-winding to. His voice is absolutely beautiful and so nice to listen too.

Neon Jungle - Louder
I've been loving Neon Jungle for abit now, and louder is one of those songs you listen to when you've had a bad day and you just wanna shut the world out. It's chilled but it has so much emotion behind it. I know when I've had a bad day I just shut everyone out, plug in my headphones and play songs like this. The video is another good watch. 


What's your favourite song at the moment?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x