Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Product Empties


I've been going through alot of different products at the moment, yet some of my old favourites I've found hidden away in my draws. I haven't been able to stop using them, until now when I've run out of them! (Back to the shops I go...)

1. Aussie Take the Heat Deep Treatment 
I am completely in love with the Aussie haircare range and have been for years, when I was 15 my hairdresser recommended these to me because my hair was damaged from being constantly straightened. These have really brought my hair back to life, and help my hair to grow alot quicker and healthier than what it usually does. Plus the smell of them afterwards when I've dried my hair is to die for. My boyfriend can always tell when I've used this because he can't stop smelling my hair. Although, he is guilty of using these even though he has nothing to use it on! This is a great weekly treatment for your hair to help it after a long week of styling and alternating products. 

2. Radox Moisture Chamomile and Jojoba Oil Shower Cream
I always look for something moisturising when it comes to washing my body in the bath or shower. This is perfect for washing your body with in the shower or using in the bath as a bubble bath to make the water less harsh. This didn't react with my skin or make it irritable. It has a gorgeous smell to it, and makes everything smell fresh and clean. 

3. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner
Can you tell I love the Aussie haircare range yet!?
This is a great conditioner and really brings your hair back to life after washing it. It makes my hair smell gorgeous and fresh as well, I've never used a haircare range that makes my hair smell so good but without the added fragrance. The only other time my hair smells nice is when I've come back from the hairdressers. 

4. The Body Shop Vitamin E Creamy Cleanser
This is one of my staple cleansers because it's perfect for my sensitive skin, it doesn't irritate my skin or dry it out afterwards. It leaves everything feeling hydrated and plump and wipes away all of the dirt and make-up I've been wearing through the day. 

5. L'oreal Elvive Full Restore Shampoo
I've never used L'oreals haircare range before until now, and I've been loving this to give my hair added volume but makes my hair feel very soft and hydrated. It dries so much better and straighter after using this. My hair felt so hydrated everytime afterwards I used this, I was amazed. 

What's your current product empty you can't live without?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x