Pages

Saturday 2 August 2014

Visiting Norwich



recently made my way to Norwich to visit family and friends and sneak in some shopping. I say some, I bought quite alot but mainly for my upcoming holiday away. Eventhough I was only there for three days I managed to fit more than I thought in and do more than I initially planned to do.



I am obsessed with Nico & Vinz - Am I wrong. I currently have it on repeat. It's such a chilled out song, perfect for train journeys when you have some time to kill. 
We stopped off for Coffee so much, I had one before the train because we had some time to kill after the underground and stopped off at Costa for a Caramel Latte. Obsessed wouldn't even begin to describe how I am about these, I was gutted when the weather got alot warmer because I realised I wouldn't be able to have a Caramel Latte and then I switched to an Iced Caramel Latte. I finally got what I wanted and gave into my cravings!
I found this sign on the wall above the toilet on the train and found it hilarious, I had to take a picture and show everyone. I couldn't stop laughing, I bet the people waiting to use the toilet thought I was weird. Stood in the toilet with the door locked laughing, good one!

 


When we finally arrived in Norwich we walked down by the river, the weather was gorgeous and sunny, such a beautiful day. After another cheeky stop off at Costa over looking the river for a Caramel Latte we went into town and did some shopping. 
While we were in the City we stopped off in the Castle Mall Food Court at El Taco Laco. I love Mexican/Spanish food and that was so yummy. I had a Tortilla Bowl filled with everything, I only managed to eat half of it because it was so big! It was delicious though,a slight food baby appeared afterwards. The bowl was filled with Sour Cream, Salsa, Lettuce, Beans, Chicken, Peppers, Onions and the rest. At the end of the day we stopped off at The Lamb Inn, it's such a beautiful pub and sits out of the way in the City. It was such a beautiful trip and well worth it, a few days away is what I needed. I loved it, Norwich is such a gorgeous, peaceful place and I love going there. 

Have you visited Norwich?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x