Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

July Favourites


Better late than never right guys!? Anyway, here it is my July Favourites. I found it hard to choose products I've been loving this month because I haven't tried alot of new things but I do have a few things for you.

So let's begin, I'll start with my favourite television program I've been loving at the moment and that is Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior. I'd like to add that I haven't just been loving this, I have been binge watching this program over on Netflix. I'm kinda into this stuff, anything to do with Criminals or Crimes that have taken place I love watching. This program is all about Criminals, and Crimes that have taken place. It's very similar to CSI. It's really interesting but it's set out as a kind of story so it's really easy to get into if you like this kind of stuff that is. Personally, I can't get enough of! The next thing I've been really enjoying using this month is the Garnier Moisture Match Cream and I use the pink bottle which is targeted towards dry skin that needs added moisture. It's such a rich cream but it isn't sticky or greasy and it sinks in really quickly. It's a great drugstore find if you're looking for a rich cream but don't want to pay alot. My skin feels so comfortable and hydrated after using this. It's great because it has no perfumes in the ingredients so it's suitable for sensitive skin and leaves everything very soft and there's a cream to suit any skin type. Another kind of cream product I've been loving is the No7 Instant Illusions Rapid Radiance Balm. This is great to use underneath my makeup, almost of a primer or highlighter but under your foundation. This is a light orange colour that's not greasy or sticky at all and sinks in very quickly. I buff this into the skin with my Real Techniques buffing brush. Even though it acts as a highlighter it doesn't have any glitter in, it has some sort of light reflective ingredients in so it only gives a slight shimmer to skin creating a dewy kind of look. I wrote a review on this product which will be linked up HERE. My favourite Youtuber I've been enjoying watching is Niomi Smart. I'm really obsessed with watching her videos at the moment and even though I've already watched them all I'm re-watching her videos again. She's so lovely and down to earth, and she is so pretty! Her skin is flawless and her outfit videos are beautiful, I love everything she pairs together and think they all look so chic and effortless. She also has a fashion and lifestyle blog that you should check out! I'm a big fan of the lazy girls eyeshadow and this is perfect for that, The Maybelline Colour Tattoos. Day to day I tend to just stick to On and On Bronze all over the lid. They're described as an eyeshadow gel but they're more of a creamy consistency. There's a range of beautiful colours, and they're so long lasting and creamy on the lid. They don't dry out, really easy to blend and look beautiful with any eye colour. I've also been enjoying using Q Deodorant because not only do I love the colour of the packaging but also because it's a really elegant, simple deodorant that doesn't have that typical flour smell and smells really fresh. Review of Deodorant linked HERE

Have you tried any of these products?


*Images linked here: Criminal Minds & Niomi Smart

3 comments :

  1. I love on and on bronze. Don't use it enough x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a beautiful colour. I've had it for ages but only recently started using it. X

      Delete
  2. On and on bronze is one of my favourites! It's so easy to use and looks lovely :)
    Oh and I've nominated you for a Liebster award, details are on my blog!
    Becki xx

    www.beautyandthebrunette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x