Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

NO7 MINERAL PERFECTION FOUNDATION


I wanted a mineral powder foundation that was similar to the Bare Minerals Original Foundation but more affordable. I think I've found it, whether I can class this as an exact dupe is yet to be decided but it is very similar. No7 are a great, drugstore brand for sensitive skin types and the products are always great quality. This Foundation originally sells for £13.50 which is half the price of the Bare Minerals Foundation, and I was able to use a £3 off No7 Make-up voucher, bargain! 

This foundation comes with a little buffing brush inside the box which I wasn't expecting but it is a nice little perk. The Foundation only comes in one shade, New Ivory, it's abit of a middle shade but apparently it's designed to suit all skin tones. I only need to use a little, buff this in with my Bare Minerals Flawless Face Foundation Brush and you don't need alot so I know this will last me. It's more of a medium coverage foundation and covers any redness or blemishes giving me a natural, glowy finish that I can wear day-to-day. 

The Foundation doesn't have a completely matte finish to it even though it is a powder, it gives a slight luminous finish because it does have a few traces of glitter in. I didn't notice in the pot but once I put this on I noticed a few bits of glitter around my face. I'm not a big fan of glitter but with this it adds to a dewy finish but you can't see them unless you're directly under a bright light and even then you can only see the odd few. There isn't much glitter at all, I only see one of two dots on my face it's not like I'm a massive disco ball. This doesn't dry out my skin or flake off by the end of the day, it stays put and only some days do I feel the need to retouch. Great for Sensitive or dry skin types because it is hydrating, blends out beautifully and doesn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable.

Have you tried anything from No7?

3 comments :

  1. I've never tried anything from this brand but this powder sounds interesting.


    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried a mineral powder foundation before but this looks like it would've a great one to start with! I must give it a try next time I'm in Boots x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you buy alot of makeup from this brand? If so, whats your favorite?

    xoxo
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x