Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2014

AUTUMNAL SMOKEY EYES



I've had this piece in my collection for a while now, it's always been tucked away in my drawers because I've never really been bothered to use it. I don't know why, but something's always put me off. I noticed this a few weeks ago and thought this would be ideal to dust off during the Autumnal Season. 


LOreal Paris Colour Riche Quad Eye Palette are a beautiful thing to have in your stash, they're great for travelling, there's four gorgeous shades in one compact. This one, in Eau De Rose is perfectly suited to Autumn and Winter - the light to dark pinks and a strong burgundy to finish your smokey eye off.



The shades are stunning, feel really lightweight and velvety and apply super creamy and soft. The powders blend out seamlessly and feel extremely comfortable without drying or flaking away. The shades aren't seem matte or to shimmery and have great colour pay off - another excellent budget palette! And another great thing is that it's foolproof, each shade is designated for a certain eye area and it shows you where on the back of the packaging. 

3 comments :

  1. those are such pretty colors!!

    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems like a nice quad, I love rosy-plummy colors for autumn/winter!

    Do you wanna follow each other? Let me know on my blog! xo

    FASHIONISTA LOOKS
    MY LATEST POST
    Facebook
    Instagram
    bloglovin
    Twitter
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great write-up, sounds like a fab quad :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x