Pages

Saturday 25 October 2014

BUILD YOUR OWN BUDGET PALETTE

I've had these a while but never got round to using them and that may be because I forgot about them - insert sad emoji. I haven't seen alot of reviews on these, a few people quietly raving about them but nothing too much. Similar to building your own budget MAC palette as each individual shadow can clip and slide together and on there own cost around £2.99, (Now 3 for 2 at Boots!) 

You can create your own customised palette that's interchangeable, given your mood or current season, so it suits all make-up moments. These come in 3O stunning shades, with three different finishes; pearl, matte and shimmer. They have great colour payoff and blend out seamlessly with a little help from my MAC 217 blending brush - the only blending brush I'll ever need! 




I chose Sand and Bone that are very neutral and subtle everyday shades you can work into any look. Sand is a very simple, light skin colour with a shimmer finish - I use this as a base all over the lid then go in with Bone that's a light, matte brown ideal for the crease. 
These both blend out very easily with a pretty, buildable colour payoff - at first they tend to come out a little chalky with slight product fall out but they apply without ease and slowly but surely you can build a beautiful eye look with these. They do need a little retouch towards the end of the day just to keep your look going, but they don't crease or fall away and sit comfortably on the lid - Revlon, you genius!

5 comments :

  1. Amazing blog post


    you have a great blog here :)

    would love to see you over on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/


    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Tati from GlamLifeGuru say that they were quite bad. Glad to see it may just not have worked for her !
    Feathers and Brushes
    <a

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've looked at these but I wasn't sure if they were good because I haven't seen any reviews! I'm always looking for something easily customizable that I wouldn't mind losing for when I travel, though. Or for just something to keep in my bag in case of last minute after work plans. I usually take my Naked Basics palette with me but it's a bit much sometimes, and I often forget to transfer it from bag to bag.

    - Aisling
    http://aisybee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to try these so bad lol

    check me out!!

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x