Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

THE £3 SMOKEY EYE



I recently discovered the Collection Eyeshadow Palettes yet only ever tried the Lasting Perfection Concealer, Surprise Surprise!  I recently posted about their Nude Eye Palette you can find here, an array of gorgeous whites, creams and brown shades with great lasting power. I read Amelia's review on the Little Mix Palette and was completely sold, the shade selection is stunning and the price isn't too bad either. (Pats self on back!) 






Six super creamy shades with a buttery texture and great colour pay off, need I say more! This would be a great gift to stick in someone's stocking as a cute little present. This has to be the perfect budget smokey eye palette, or if you're wanting the bronzed goddess look, I haven't found something better than this in the budget beauty market; the shades are b-e-a-utiful, with a variety of matte and shimmer thrown into the mix, what else do I need...

2 comments :

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x