Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

THE HOLIDAY BLUES



No surprise here that I have big-time holiday blues, it's feeling I can't shake off at the moment. Especially when I left such a exotic, gorgeous island full of lovely people. I love sunning myself while I'm away but that doesn't mean I don't know my limits, day by day I take it easy until I'm a different shade of mahogany! 

Mexico is such a beautiful place I can only recommend, although it's not my first time I've been I still get the same feeling when I leave. I love holidays, I love everything about a holiday. That time of being away from home and knowing you have a period of time where no-one will try to contact you, you don't have to get up for work or school and all you need is your beach bag. I'm already looking at where I want to go preferrably tomorrow but as it turns out it's 2015. *Serious Thumbs down*

Does anyone else get serious holiday blues? I'm so bad for rubbing it in peoples faces but as soon as I'm back and people make a big deal about them going away I just want to punch them, no joke, jealously isn't a beautiful trait of mine. 

2 comments :

  1. Looks so lovely! I would love if you could check out my blog and follow for follow if you find it interesting. Looking for new friends and readers :) kisses
    Nikki from
    grungeoctober.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun and so beautiful


    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x