Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

BILLS BEFORE BED


You may or may not know that it was my birthday over the weekend, and with that special occasion to celebrate where better to do so than in Bills. I've heard so much about Bills and read so many reviews I thought it was about time I went. With a table set for two laid bare and awaiting our arrival, I couldn't not fall in love with the Restaurant. It's quirky with an up-market design and lovingly laid back atmosphere, I had the best of all worlds! (All I needed now were my comfy slippers and a cup of tea!) As I settled into what should be known as a bloggers paradise, with it's perfectly placed backgrounds and pretty little props I was dying to photograph every corner of the room. 


After we ordered starters and mains each and by we I mean me and my other half, we then continued onto drinks and the only option was a bottle of white wine carefully placed in Bills up-cycled wine coolers. This is what I mean by quirky and a genius idea that suited the Restaurant perfectly. Starters consisted of avocado, bacon and spinach all mixed together in a beautifully set salad placed into a small glass bowl. It was so so yummy and full of flavour, it was light and juicy but I couldn't have wolfed it down any faster. I was in foodie heaven! 
For mains I ordered a rather appealing duck pie, a British staple switched up and I love duck, but this was like nothing I've tasted before - it was so creamy and full of flavour, my taste buds couldn't keep up and not forgetting a side of Sweet Potato fries, when in Bills...

It's fair to say I couldn't have spent my birthday in a better place, everyone who worked at Bills were so kind and helpful, it was almost a breath of fresh air to see such kind people.  I am already planning on going back to Bills so keep your eyes pealed for that post! None the less, I couldn't compliment Bills anymore - if you haven't been then why not? You are missing out on so much. But until next time! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x