Pages

Saturday 1 November 2014

FIVE SHADES OF GREEN

I'm a fan of nail polish, although I rarely wear it because of many reasons; work, laziness and general can't be bothered to take it off in the morning attitude. I have amassed a huge amount nail polishes, all in different shades of similar colours. I have my fair few favourite and the rest just get left behind, I love different green shades because of the variety and pigmentation. 

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Greenberry is a light, sea blue/green and looks gorgeous on, it goes with almost anything because of its beautiful colour. Key Lime is my favourite named polish of all, the name just makes me smile and brings back alot of memories. Anyway, this is more of a blunt, dirty green but still an all year round colour that would finish any outfit off superbly. Nail Paint in Teal is my favourite colour in the green category, it's a very seasonal, shimmering green and would be perfect to wear on Christmas day - girl problems! It's just so strong in colour yet beautifully effortless.

Revlon polishes have pretty little packaging and the added bonus of being scented - where our noses agree or not!
But Lime basil is a classic, everyday green that wouldn't look to garish or stand out for all the wrong reasons. 

Essie is such a fail safe brand and completely foolproof when it comes to delightfully cute colours and delicate pretty packaging. Mint Candy Apple is another classic and everyday shade that again is effortlessly flawless and beautifully put together. The range of shades is astonishing, but again if you can't afford to fork out for their nail polishes a 'just as good, budget' brand would be for sure Barry M! 

3 comments :

  1. Those shades are gorgeous ! But I would more likely wear them in the Summer I think , blue and greens remind me of the ocean.
    http://by-the-riverside.blogspot.be/ xx check it out if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously stunning shades! The two on the far right are probably the ones I'd go for, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have a Barry M mint shade which was gorgeous, I never wore it and the day I decided to it dropped and shattered on the floor! Would love to try another green though, the Essie and Revlom shades look gorgeous!

    Yasmeen xx
    The Mirror Affects

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x