Pages

Monday 24 November 2014

VANILLA (BRULEE) IN NOVEMBER


I've had this post lined up for a while, it's inevitable that I had to do this! The Vanilla products from The Body Shop are the perfect fit as they're released in November and part of their Christmas Limited Edition Range. I tried these last year and instantly fell in love so much so that when they started selling off their last batch of Vanilla Body Butters I bought a bag full! Find the full Vanilla range here!

Body Butter, retails for £13.00 and is a gift sent from heaven - that's if you're a lover of vanilla! With it's beautiful buttery texture it leaves my skin feeling silky and soft and smelling lovely. It isn't greasy cream and doesn't leave a horrible feeling on the skin, it absorbs instantly and leaves behind the festive scent. 

Shower Cream, £4.00 - this shower cream lathers up great and fills my shower with the heavenly scent. This is very rich and indulgent and leaves my skin really soft and smooth. The fragrance is one of my favourites, I love anything Vanilla or Coconut and this is paradise for me!

Vanilla Brulee Sparkler is priced at £15.00 and comes in a beautiful, old school perfume bottle which completes any beauty bloggers background! This is very light with tiny bits of glitter to stop those winter blues adding a glow to the skin. This doesn't irritate any of my sensitive skin, none of the products do but this one is certainly something I wouldn't normally use. You can spritz this on either skin or in your hair and it will give that golden goddess shimmer.

Body Polish, retails at £10.00 which seems expensive for a scrub but it's so gentle and filled with good, natural ingredients great for our skin. I gently buff this into my skin and it removes any dead skin, leaving everything very soft and smooth and smelling great. This is what dreams are made of!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x