Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

WINTER HANDCARE


I'm always on the look out for a new hand cream that ticks all the boxes and I think I may have found just the thing! Atrixo Regenerating Treatment Hand Cream (£5.80) is perfect for caring for your hands during the colder months and for sticking in your bag on the go. 

A white, creamy gel that sinks in almost immediately after application, it felt really luxurious and left my hands feeling hydrated and silky soft. The best thing about this is that it isn't greasy and doesn't have any kind of sickly smell. I didn't apply cream for ages after using this, my hands felt soft for hours, longer than usual anyway!

It gives extra strength to hands that are feeling a little rough and chapped and helps to restore your skins natural balance. It's great value and currently 3 for 2 at Boots, I'd highly recommend this hand cream if your hands are a little unhappy during Autumn/Winter time. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x