Pages

Monday 27 April 2015

FOR MORE SENSITIVE SOULS.


I have to admit, this product has a strong place not only on my skincare shelf, but also in my day-to-night regime. This super creamy cleanser is a dream come true, especially for more sensitive souls...

Nivea's Sensitive Micellar Cleansing Water is so incredibly kind and gentle even on the most sensitive of skin types. I had to show a little appreciation and love for this beauty as it's a product that my skin is in love with! A budget friendly cleanser that's built to be soft and nourishing yet it's still able to get the job done. This cleanses away the days dirt and makeup without being harsh, all the dirt is swiped away and my skin is left sitting comfortably and happy. After using this cleanser my skin feels so comfortable without any serum or cream, and it's not often I  can say that. It takes away every scrap of make-up and dirt so simply and my skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards. Since I've incorporated this into my routine I've noticed I'm so much more comfortable in my own skin. 

This is a seriously creamy cleanser without being a cream, although it's a water this is so soft and rich. My skin practically drinks this stuff day and night and as I've stuck by this product longer than before, I've noticed my skin isn't as tight and feels so comfortable and plump. It's safe to say this is a definite winner even for my super sensitive skin, thumbs up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x